Account and Password
1. You may access to your account anytime by clicking the ‘sign in’ button at the top of the homepage.
2. You need to use your full email address as your username to log in. For first time users, the password is ‘nottingham’, and you are able to change your password after you have successfully logged in.
3. If you have forgotten your password, you may click the ‘forgot your password’ button below and enter your email address as instructed, you should then receive an email where you can change your password by following the link.
4. If the said email can not be found in your inbox, please make sure to check your spam folder as well.
1. You may search your textbooks by book title; module name or module code.
2. If it says 'no set textbook' for a module, it means there is no textbook required for that module.
Order Cancellation and Refunds
1. If there are books in your order which you wish to cancel, you may do so by clicking the red ‘refund’ button next to the book title; or you may cancel the whole order by clicking the ‘refund’ button on the right hand corner.
2. Due to technical issues, you will not be able to cancel a whole order online if you have already canceled one or more of the books separately.
3. Any refund requests submitted before the pre-ordering deadline are guaranteed to be accepted. It normally takes about 7 working days for a refund request to be processed, and the full prepaid amount will be given back to you on Wechat or in cash, depending on the method you paid us with.
4. If a refund request is submitted after the pre-ordering deadline, the prepaid amount will NOT be returned unless the arrival of the book is delayed.